I saw the sun!


Wow… the sun is actually shining today. I can’t believe it. I thought some black hole had swallowed it up because I haven’t seen any sign of its existence since sometime in early November. Rumor has it Indy will be in the low 80’s the next few days (but of course with 30mph winds!). I’ll believe it when I see, but I’m hopeful that winter might actually be over!!

3 comments:

  1. blognut said...

    I'm as excited as you are! I don't care if the wind blows my face off, as long as it hits 80 degrees!  

  2. A said...

    Wishing the winter away and the sun to stay! Happy 80 degree weather! I'll be celebrating it Saturday here in NYC.  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Thankfully we have warm weather here finally. In the 80s for the next 5-7 days or so!!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates