Day Three ~ I think I'm gonna make it!

Well, I’m really happy how things are going on Day 3 of the Epic Battle. I still have the dull headache, but not as bad as yesterday. The cravings are worse today though, it feels like every 10 minutes I’m thinking about it. The other symptoms are pretty much gone and I feel a little more alert than I did the last couple days. Of course, this may also have something to do with the fact it’s April Fool’s Day and I’m waiting for someone to try to prank me. I think I’m actually going to make it this time.

I think my preoccupation with the psychotic bird at my office has actually helped me forget that I’m going through withdrawals. The little bastard was there again today trying anything its little mind could think of to break through the glass and get inside. Luckily the bird isn’t too smart and the glass is thick. All day I heard the banging of the little bird body smashing against the glass. At least it chose to limit its attempts to the windows in the conference room today instead of the ones directly in my office.

3 comments:

  1. Andrea said...

    Don't give up...you're a woman, let me hear you roar..lol  

  2. Anonymous said...

    That is one persistent bird.

    Glad to hear you are doing so well on day 3! Congrats. Keep up the good work!!  

  3. Eeli said...

    Oh jeepers I hope you feel better. Poor birdy! I don't know whats wrong but this behaviour is not normal. Does it look like a recently released wee bird? Maybe he's confused?. Gaaaah, having Beckett really makes my empathy level for birds reach an extreme.

    Again FEEL BETTTTTTEEEEEEEER :)  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates