I am NOT boring!!!

I was just called boring today… I am so not boring! Seriously, I get up early to go to work all day and when I am driving away from work the only thing I am thinking about is escaping into my little apartment to relax for a little while and de-stress.

I’m sorry I don’t want to do something every single night. I’m sorry I can’t stay up every night until 2am because I have to get up early five days a week. Some nights I just want to spend on my couch watching mindless tv and thinking about absolutely nothing for a few hours. I more than make up for it on the weekends since I usually don’t get home before the sun rises.

I wish I didn’t have a full time job and didn’t have to work 8 to 5 everyday with the addition evenings and weekends as needed. I wish I would win the lottery and spend my days lounging around the pool and doing something exciting all night long. Unfortunately that’s not the way it is. Gosh this is sad… I am definitely a grown up!!!

4 comments:

  1. blognut said...

    Hey! You're not boring. Don't spend a whole lot of time worrying about stuff people say to you. They're usually trying to bring you down.

    Don't let that crap go to work on you!  

  2. Andrea said...

    You are whatever you think you are..as far as I can see..the title say it all :)

    Take care,A.  

  3. E.S. Wynn said...

    Haha, I swear I've said these same words myself at some point in the past. What is up with people? Just because I enjoy having time to myself to relax and write doesn't mean I'm boring, haha.  

  4. Anonymous said...

    remember what Grandma said about being bored....... p.s. it is easy to get you going, that's why she says stuff like that - I should know! haha  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates