In the past week my car has started having problems, I had to buy a new cell phone and today my cable company has decided to take extra money out of my account “on accident”.
The fuel gauge on my car now tells me it’s empty when I fill it up and I have to deal with watching it go up and down like a bobber until I’ve driven it about 50 miles. I have no idea if it’s really a true reading when it actually stops doing that so now I have to watch my mileage so I don’t run out of gas. Fuel sensors are not cheap.
My lovely cell phone, the 3rd replacement I’ve had in six months, likes to shut off in the middle of a conversation then refuse to turn back on until I have plugged it in. The flippin battery is fully charged; just work… that’s all I ask!!! Since I am now past 90 days on the last replacement I had to go and buy a new one. At least I managed to get a deal.
I find it amazing that a company can take money out of my account, tell me they are sorry, but refuse to return my money. They were happy to inform me that I will now have a credit in that amount to use towards next month’s payment and just as happily refused to put it back where they took it. If I only paid half of my bill and told them they would get a big check next month, I have a feeling they wouldn’t be as freakin happy!
Now I’m just going to sit here and wait to see what exciting thing will happen next. They say bad things come in threes, but I have a feeling I’m in for a six-pack.
Labels: Me, Off the cuff

