A little about my friends

Now that you know a little about me, I should tell you about some of my favorite people in the world. There are three people in my life that started out as friends, but have somehow turned out to be people who I could not live without.

Crystal – my faith. I met this little southern belle when she started work at my job in NC. Meek as a mouse at first, and then I got to see the real fabulous opinionated fashionista she truly is. Crystal always seems to find a way to bring me down off my cynical ledge. She never lets me lose faith in the world or most people, even though I seem to try my hardest to do so. She reminds me to smile.

Christa – my conscience. I can’t really remember the first time I met her, but it seems like one day she sat down in a chair in my office and never left my life. She is my rock. She knows pretty much every detail of everything I’ve done in my life… the good, bad and ugly. She’s not afraid to tell me what she thinks and most importantly she calls me on my bullshit and doesn’t let me start making stupid mistakes again. She keeps me grounded.

Pablo – my courage. I picked this kid up at the airport one day because he was coming to see my boss. I had no idea who he was. Since the moment he got in my car that day in May, we have been inseparable. He reminds me that I can just be me and it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks of that. He is my partner in crime and never afraid to try something new. He brings adventure, spontaneity and his own special brand of chaos into my life. He gives me wings.

I’ve been lucky and I’m not afraid to say that without these three people in my life, who knows where I’d be. If you don’t know them, you should, because they are the best.

0 comments:


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates