ABC - I'm addicted!!!


Today I want to tell you about the absolute most amazing cookie I have ever had. These fabulous things come from the Alternative Baking Company and are 100% vegan. No, I’m not vegan and these cookies are not only for vegans; I just pointed that out because it is ridiculous how good these cookies are especially considering they are not using and dairy, eggs or artificial ingredients.

They come in eleven flavors including Colossal Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Persuasion, Outrageous Oatmeal Raisin and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (my personal favorite). You would never know they aren’t made with “normal” ingredients and are honestly the best cookies I have ever come across.

I get them at Georgetown Market in Indy, but you can order them directly from their website if you can’t find them anywhere else. Next time you are looking for something sweet and wonderful, give them a try! http://www.alternativebaking.com/

2 comments:

  1. blognut said...

    One part of me is saying, "Back Satan, how much fat is in that?" The other part wants to believe they're 100% healthy and should become my entire meal plan.  

  2. WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

    Haha! They are almost healthy!!

    For example the peanut butter chocolate chip I am in love with has 480 calories, but the cookie is 120 grams (huge)! 16g of fat, but no trans fats.

    I try to incorporate them as much as possible into my diet!! :-)  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates