Well hello there all my bloggy friends, it's been quite a while. It's not that I forgot about you or love you any less, I've just been so caught up in everything around me lately that I seemed to have... well, simply put I got lazy and didn't write anything for the last six months. I'm sorry, I've been a bad blog friend, but I will try to do better.
What have I been up to you ask? Work, alot of work. But the view is nice from the office so I don't complain too much.
I'm living in a little place on the edge of Chinatown. It's nothing fancy, and not exactly cozy for guests (since there's no where for them to sleep), but it works for me right now. I can't read the signs on my block because they're all in Chinese, but I've figured out which store is what finally. :-) My roommate is an incredibley interesting and sweet musician and artist.
Well, that's all I've got right now, but I promise to write more often and post some of the pics I've been taking around the city!
Labels: Me
2 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Welcome back!
I love you sweet thing- I'm going to hold you to that promise! :)