Wow, it feels like forever since I've had a chance to post! Well, the good news is I've been busy because... drum roll please... I got a job!!!! That's right, I'm staying right here in Manhattan because just as my money was running out and I was planning to head back to Wisconsin, I got a job offer.
Things have been crazy the last few weeks with learning all the things that go with my new position, but it's so nice to have somewhere to go every morning and actually feel like a productive member of society again.
I've decided to stay in my apartment in Chinatown so I feel like I'm finally settled in the city and really finding my groove here.
I promise I will find some time soon to write more and fill you in on all the details of what's going on. Hope you are all doing well!
Labels: Happy things, Me

