The Saints Are Coming...

Last night was the best night in NYC so far!!  My all time favorite movie, Boondock Saints, had their sequel DVD release party last night in the city and I went.  Being that I know very few people here I went by myself, but met a few great girls in line at the door.  They turned out to be terrific people and I plan to hang out with them again.

If you've never seen the Boondocks Saints movie, you should get off the computer and run out to your local Blockbuster and rent it immediately.  It is a fantastic movie and the sequel was also great.

It was one of those parties where you just had to be there so I can't go into a ton of details, except to say this was an amazing group of guys and it was more like hanging out and having some beers with friends than meeting celebrity types.

We got to enjoy some comedy by Bob Marley and the bands who had songs in the movie also each played a set.  Check them out as well, these are some very unique and very very talented people.  Ty Stone and The Truth, Taylor (and Troy) Duffy, and The Dirges.

Here are a few pictures from the night, if you'd like to see me more you can see all my photos by clicking HERE.

Me with Troy Duffy (writer/director of BSD I and II)

Me with David Della Rocco


In front of the tour bus with Troy and friends

0 comments:


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates