Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Subscribe via email
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
About Me
Labels
Site Meter
Stat Counter
The Facts
ME
I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that's not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do. ~ MM
INTERESTS
I like summer, art, traveling, music, writing and meeting strange new people. And I have a wierd love for boys with mohawks.
MUSIC
I like alot of different music, but punk is my genre of choice. I love bands like The Casualties, Star F*cking Hipsters, Dropkick Murphys and Social Distortion. I love to find new obscure bands.
MOVIES
I like dramas and documentaries.. stuff like that
I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that's not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do. ~ MM
INTERESTS
I like summer, art, traveling, music, writing and meeting strange new people. And I have a wierd love for boys with mohawks.
MUSIC
I like alot of different music, but punk is my genre of choice. I love bands like The Casualties, Star F*cking Hipsters, Dropkick Murphys and Social Distortion. I love to find new obscure bands.
MOVIES
I like dramas and documentaries.. stuff like that
Neno's Award
Thanks Alpha Buttonpusher!
Friend's Award
Thanks Lisa Michelle, Crystal & Alpha B!
Lemon Award
Thanks Krystyn!
Lovely Blog Award
Thanks Novelista Barista and Crystal!
Uber Amazing Award
Thanks Moonjava!


