1:30am - shouldn't you be sleeping???

It's 1:30am and again I can't sleep. I wish I could learn to turn off my mind and not think about things over and over again. I have the worst tendancy to over analyze everything in my life and after all this time I still haven't figured out how to turn it off.

The time off lately has at least been helpful for my writing. I've got a ton of new stuff (songs, poems, random writings) that I've been working on and should have some new stuff up soon. Just putting the final touches on some things.

It seems like everything lately has just been pouring out in words. I'm glad to get all the emotions I've had lately out and on paper and hopefully out of my head for a while.

0 comments:


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates