Home from the holidays

I made it home from Wisconsin!!!  I enjoyed spending time with my family, but a week is a really really long time!

Being laid off really didn't help make my holiday happy, but I did my best to just forget about it for a few days.  Staying at my mom's house while I'm up there automatically helps me forget responsibility!! haha

We had a nice quiet family holiday which was exactly what I think we all needed.  Sorry folks, no exciting stories this trip.

I really enjoyed seeing my family open their presents, our family always seems to find such interesting gifts for each other.  I received several books on how to live cheaply in NYC, so I will be studying those intently while I have this free time on my hands.

Here's a few photos of some of the great presents I received this year!




Yes, PINK pepper spray!!



Thigh high slouch socks from sockdreams.com



Fabulous fencenets!! (also from sockdreams.com)

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

0 comments:


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates