It's that time of year again, time to remind ourselves of the good things in life. It's too bad that it takes a date on the calendar for our to remind ourselves of these things instead of remembering them everyday. Unfortunately life always seems to get in the way.
~ I am thankful to have the greatest Mom ever. She supports me in everything I do, no matter how crazy my ideas are sometimes.
~ I am thankful that I can finally call my sister my friend after a very long time of not really having any type of relationship at all
~ I am thankful I got Trula (my guitar). I completely suck right now, but I'm having so much fun learning to play.
~ I am thankful I finally have a new dream and a new direction. Whether it works out or I end up falling flat on my face in NYC, at least I will have tried.
~ I am thankful for my new motto "Never Regret." Everything that has happened in my life (good, bad and ugly) has helped shape the person I am now and I actually think I like myself!
~ I am thankful for finding an amazing second job at LeFab. It started out as a job just to earn extra money to save, but turns out I love it there.
~ I am thankful for a new network of great friends in the blogosphere. Blogging has helped me alot the last year, but you all have helped me much more!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
Labels: Happy things, Me


You have so many great things to be thankful for :-) Happy Thanksgiving!
i am thankful for you muffin love you lots! thanks for always being there!