Just Another Manic Monday...

I can't believe it's already November.  This year has really gone by fast.  Seems like all I've been doing lately is working and it's really catching up with me.  65 hours in six days is enough to send anyone over the edge I think.

I'm super exciting to be leaving on Wednesday to head back to Charlotte for a few days.  I haven't been back since I left almost two years ago.  It will be nice to see old friends and have a chance to just relax a little. 

I haven't really had anything exciting to write about lately and I fee like my blog isn't nearly as good as it used to be.  Hopefully I'll have something interesting soon.  I'm sure I'll have some good stories to share when I get back next week!

1 comments:

  1. CAC muffin said...

    oh yes there will be LOTS to write about Iam sure! i cant WAIT till Wednesday! :)  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates