Sorry for my lack of writing as of late. I'm been sick the last week and it has pretty much zapped all my energy.
~ Went to Haunted Acres last night. It was so much fun! My friend is here from South Africa and it was cool to see his reaction at his first haunted house.
~ Things at LeFab are going great. I'm so surprised how much I love my second job. If only it paid like my fulltime job!
~ 10 days and I head back to NC to visit old friends. It's been almost two years since I've been gone and I'm excited to go back and see everyone.
That's about all I have for now, hopefully my life will get exciting again soon. I'm currently working on trying to work out my winter concert schedule, but it's been tough since all my favorite bands seem to be skipping the midwest this time of year (not that I blame them!). It won't be a problem in a year, so I won't complain too much.
Labels: Me

