I have the next six days off!!! I am so excited, there are so many things I need to get done around the new house and so much sleep I'm going to catch up on.
I just finished painting the accent wall in the living room. It turned out absolutely perfect! Pics soon once it all dries and I get the room put back together. It makes such a difference having a little color on the wall. The entire house is all yellow walls and it just looks like a show house and not like anyone actually lives there. Just painting the one section of wall made such a difference to make it look "homey."
Tonight we are going to pick a front door color and I'll get that done tomorrow as well as touch ups to the current wall color.
Thursday is pure relaxtion day! I may even splurge and go get a cheap massage!
Friday A will be here with our dog and we will be busy cleaning out his closet so I can put some of my clothes in his closet. Then Saturday, off to Eldora for Four Crown. Sunday, we're having a cook out at our house.
It's going to be a fun week and I look foward to just having some fun!
Labels: Me


You lucky person! I am just about to finish an eight day stint but I will be rewarded with two days off. That is happiness, the realisation that the torture is ending!
Looking forward to pictures, my girlfriend has got me slightly interested in decorating things.