Back to work after a nice long four day weekend. I managed to sleep in Friday and Saturday and actually feel like a real person again!
I only went out one night, but I had a ton of fun with my friend Jono on Mass Ave., then stayed over for some much needed puppy cuddling with his two sweet dogs. Sometimes a little love from a pet is just what the doctor ordered to get over feeling bad. I still miss Pablo like crazy, but I'm getting along ok right now. We've gotten to talk a few times already and that has been nice.
The rest of the weekend was spent packing and trying to sell furniture. One more week and I'm out of the war zone! I cannot wait.
Me and Carlos doing a little snuggling
Me and Pablo at dinner his last night
Labels: Happy things, Me
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It's brilliant that you have got to speak to him.
I spend a lot of time with my gran when I'm down and play with her dog, Rockford. Definitely soothing to see these little dogs, without any worry.