Well almost all the furniture has been sold and I'm just about done packing, thank goodness!!! I cannot wait until this move is over and I'm out of this place and settled into the house with my friends. We've moved the date up to Saturday now, so by the end of the weekend I will be all settled in my new place with the boys.
Now that things are settling down, I'm going to start looking for a second job. I need to start saving up some money and paying off my credit card so I can be free by next summer. I wish I could make money blogging and twittering all day with my bloggy peeps, but unfortunately that is not going to happen. For now I'm going to look for something that I can work 20 hours a week after my regular job and hopefully make some decent money. I've got a goal in mind for what I will need paid off and in the bank to be able to really be "free" and go where I want to go. I think if all goes according to plan (wishful thinking I know!) I should be exactly where I need to be by the end of July.
That means I'm not going to be around the blogosphere as much as I am now, but at least I will hopefully get some funny and interesting stories to tell you once I start the second job. Cross you fingers I can find something better than flipping burgers!!
Labels: Me


sweet thing I'm so glad everything is calming down :) and you got most everything sold
I wish i was there to help!
Hopefully MUFFIN MAIL will be your first mail in the new place :)!!!!!
Heya :)
I've leant what it's like to be chasing figures recently and how hard it is to keep everything in line. It's actually what my last blog post was about, I know it's a great feeling when you pull it off though so good luck with it all.
And, moving in with friends = awesome.
Good luck in the second job search too, as long as you have something that pays the rent already you're off to a good start.
I hope you keep us updated and tell us the stories of life occasionally. I've been enjoying it so far.:)
oh good luck in the 2nd job search. i wish i could find a 2nd job, but my problem is that i want something that i can take Ethan too....like a daycare or mom's day out thing...otherwise it's just not worth it.