Another weekend come and gone...

Wow, can a week off go fast!! I won’t complain because I had a great time, but I wish I had a few days to recover. The beginning of the week was spent painting the living room (see previous posts) and getting some small things done around the house.

Friday night AJ came to Indy and brought our wonderful, sweet dog Bud. I love this little guy and got to spend the entire weekend with him glued to my side. It was great; I didn’t even mind the fact that he kept me awake half the night Friday because the cute little guys snores!

Saturday we spent at the race track. Unfortunately our results weren’t what we were hoping for, but I still had a great time catching up with friends.

Sunday was the football party at our house. Living with guys, Sundays around the house are now filled with cheering, yelling, good food and a ton of friends. The boys put on their chef hats and made a great spread for our guests. I haven’t had corn on the cob off the grill in a long time and it was amazing.

But now it’s Monday, back to the office. I’ve got a lot to catch up on so the day should go fast. I’m just sad to know that when I get home, AJ will have taken my sweet Bud and they won’t be back for another week.

Matty ready for the 49'ers game!!


AJ and baby Bud


Bud giving the cute face


Such a good boy!



1 comments:

  1. Compulsive Teen said...

    Dogs are seriously awesome. I have a Jack Russell, if I ever need stress management I wrestle with it. It's always ready to go, ready to fight or ready to cuddle. I think he's perfect.

    Is Bud a type of Boxer or something?  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates