It was a long weekend, for some reason two 7 hour drives in four days just takes alot out of a person.  And I never sleep quite right unless it's in my own, incredibly comfortable, bed.

I had a nice time in Wisconsin hanging out with my mom, but glad to be back home.  I've got a one week break before the last leg of the Muffins and Mohawks tour begins, so I'm going to try to get as much sleep as possible.

Other than that it's, been a relatively quite week.  Just work, dinner with a friend, and the rest of the time relaxing.  I may have to hit Broad Ripple this weekend, since it seems like it's been forever since I've seen my friends here in Indy.

For now, no plans... just see where the wind takes me!

1 comments:

  1. Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

    Oh, how I love Broad Ripple! Have fun :-)  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates