The waiting game

In 24 hours I will be on the plane to NYC.  I am so excited I can hardly stand it!  And of course this week has drug on forever.

I won't be posting much the next week since I won't have internet in New York.  When I get back late Tuesday night I will only have a day before my darling Crystal comes to visit for four days.

The week after though, I will be back online and let you all know about my trip and adventures in Indy with Crystal! 

Have a great week and talk to you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. Moonjava said...

    Have fun in NYC!  

  2. Fidgeting Gidget said...

    We'll miss you! Have a great time!  

  3. Teach.Workout.Love said...

    Have fun in ny!!!!!!!!!!! its fun times!!!!! if u wanna know any good places to go, let me know!!!  

  4. Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

    I hope that you have so much fun! We just got back from our trip and had a really, really great time. I know that yours will be just as exciting!  

  5. Teach.Workout.Love said...

    Well don't I suck!! I wrote this whole long cpmment to u on fri and I'm bored in the car on my way back today n look at ur blog an realize my long comment never posted. I'm so sorry!!!
    Well now I dnt remeber wht I wrote but I no it was somethin along the lines of make sure u go to central park and south street sea port. Plus check out the meat packing district as well as greenwich village. I dnt have any specific names for u bc there are so many places to go in that area that u can pick what u like.
    A good bar is the bitter end. Its on bleecker street. They aleways have good live music if ur into that. Or this place called guest house. Its a club kinda expensive n has awesme music.
    I hope u get this some how!! I can't believe my post didn't post!! Grrrr! Hope ur having great time! Ur having great weather though! Try to go to yankee stadium if u can  

  6. Andrea said...

    Take lotZ of pics! :P  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates