Friday's Find 7.10

Today's Friday's Find in an older song from Green Day.  We were supposed to be heading to their concert in Chicago on Monday, but unfortunately tickets are a little more than we can afford right now and there's no way I'm paying $30 for parking.
I think I would feel worse about it if it was a small venue, but it's a stadium show and paying a minimum of $60 to sit on the other side of the stadium three levels up just doesn't really have that intimate concert feel that I've come to know and love.
Oh well, NYC in one week and Anti NoWhere League show in Brooklyn Sunday night!!!
Misery ~ by Green Day

2 comments:

  1. blognut said...

    Welcome to Chicago where parking always costs $30-$50 and your car might not be there when you get back.  

  2. Eeli said...

    Yay for the NYC trip. Thats mega exciting! I agree, small but very intimate music gatherings trump those large scale affairs DEFINATELY!

    xx Eeli  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates