Concert two of the summer tour can definitely be considered an adventure. We left about 2pm and headed for Chicago, but about half way there my oil pressure light came on. We pulled into a gas station and after some mad panic on my part, we determined that there was nothing wrong as all the other gauges were good and there was plenty of oil. Needless to say I spent the rest of the drive there and back staring at that damn little light. I learned this morning, that it was simply because the service people forgot to reset my oil change counter after my last oil change!
The Casualties and Left Over Crack played at Metro in downtown Chicago. As usual, The Casualties were great, but I was really surprised they weren't the headlining band since I had only heard a little about Leftover Crack. As soon as L.oC. stepped on stage, I saw why they were headlining this show. They are one of those bands you have to see in person because the energy they give and crowd interaction is pretty amazing. We stood on the balcony and watched an amazing mosh pit go strong for both bands' sets.
Well, that's all for now. Honestly I am too tired to even think of anything else right now. Just have to get through work today and get some sleep tonight.
Here's some pics from last night's show...
Jorge ~ lead singer of The Casualties
The Casualties
Meggers
Rick
Jake
The Casualties
Leftover Crack
L.o.C.
L.o.C
Labels: Music, Summer Tour
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so jealous of your concert-going ways......looked like fun!
do u know where else theyr touring? i tired to google "casulties and LOC but ur blog came up instead lol.
That tour is actually over. I know The Casualties are starting a US tour mid August, but not sure when LoC will be touring again.
They both have myspace.com pages where they post their tour dates.