Thoughts from Thursday

Well I didn't sleep again last night which was really disappointing. I feel like a walking zombie and there are awful bags starting to form under my eyes.

Tonight I have decided to blockade my window that looks out on the parking lot. I am going for total darkness and hoping that will make an impact and be enough to get me to sleep through just one night.

In other news, I submitted my "09 Summer Tour" schedule to my boss in hopes of getting the days off so I can go to all the concerts and cities I have planned.

If all goes according to plan and it gets approved I will be in Chicago June 30th for The Casualties and back on July 13/14 for Green Day. Then July 18 - 21 in NYC!!!

I am so excited for my first trip to NYC. It's one of the top cities on my list of possibilities to move to so I'm pretty stoked heading there. I'll be doing this trip solo, but I figure if I'm going to move alone I should probably experience the city alone to see if I like it.

So, figures crossed the summer tour goes off without a hitch! I also planning a trip to Boston in September, but I went ahead and left that off this request list for now.

0 comments:


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates