Change is inevitable and just when you start to get comfortable with something is when it’s going to change
It’s up to you to decide how to handle each situation in your life. You can find the negative or you can find the positive, it’s all up to you
Sometimes getting lost is the only way to find your way home
When you push someone away, realize that even if they love you, they still might not come back
The fear of getting hurt can only hide the opportunity of being happy
Sometimes you just have to let yourself feel sad
I might not ever find what I’m looking for, but I’m optimistic what I find will be better
Everyone belongs somewhere; you just have to search to find it
If something is not right in your life, move on from it, change it, run if you have to. It’s just not worth it to live your life unhappy. Keep making changes until you find what you need.
I am no longer going to live my life planning to be happy in the future; I will do whatever it takes to be happy now and deal with each day as it comes
Labels: Me, Random crap, Thought of the day


Wow...that's all deep stuff, and all so true. You're going places, girl! :)
that's a good plan. change IS usually good, but often quite uncomfortable.
yay for being happy in the future.
Good for you! I wish you the very best: )
Yeah, we should all do the same.
Now you get it!