The Summer Tour is On!!!!

I am soo excited, I just got approval from my boss for my vacation days! So, that means the summer tour is on! I will be visiting, Chicago (twice), Detroit and of course NYC!!!!!

In light of this exciting news, I am going to ask you for some help. While the "09 summer tour" sounds nice and all I'm looking for something a little more exciting to call my little adventure. I need some ideas for a good name for this tour.

I will be seeing concerts like The Casualties, Green Day, Misfits, Social Distortion and Anti No Where League. Also planning on just hanging out and checking out the cities. As you know, I am a concrete jungle lover so anytime in the city is great for me.

So, make sure you post a comment and give me some ideas! Have a great weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. Fidgeting Gidget said...

    The Distorted League of Green Misfit Casualites Tour.....

    That's all I got. :)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    What's the venue in Detroit that you'll be going to?  

  2. WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

    Gidget: The Misfit's concert is at Harpo's in Detroit. Never been there before, but it should be fun! =]  

  3. Anonymous said...

    I'm so NOT creative like that - so all I have to say is HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! I'll be anxious to read your NYC posts!!  

  4. ♥ Braja said...

    happy holidays, Keke Lynn :)  

  5. blognut said...

    Have a great time with it - I assume you've been to Chicago before and you know where you want to go in the city?  

  6. Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

    Have a great, great tour!  

  7. paddle to shore said...

    ohh Fun!
    I just came back from NYC. I love that city. Always great concerts!

    I think since your summer tour is all about the great music shows you'll be seeing you should call it something like .... 'My great musical wheels'! [sorry, that's the best I can do]  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates