A new adventure

Well, in the midst of the summer tour starting I thought I would find something else to take up the minute moments I will still have available between the next two months of concerts and traveling.

I am going to learn website design!!!

I'm not going to lie, I am absolutely terrified of coding and all the crazy stuff that goes along with it. I am also really excited at the prospect of learning a new and potentially very valuable skill.

So if any of you have any experience in this, please let me know where you think is a good idea to start. It looks like I will be able to get my hands on the Dreamweaver software through work so that's the direction I'm headed in.

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    yay. sounds very exciting. i know nothing about it though. i could take intro dreamweaver courses here at work, but ha, when would I fit that in, as much as I'd love to.

    when do you head to NYC?  

  2. Andrea said...

    LoL I just got my hands on Dreamweaver the other day and I haven't tried using it. But I love messing around with my blog all the time. It's not that hard, I am sure you'll get a hang of it soon.
    I'll browse around to see if there are any good tutorials online and let you know if something interesting pops up;)  

  3. Fidgeting Gidget said...

    Wow good luck! Let me know how that goes....I am really intimidated by that!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates