Monday Meme!!

I’ve borrowed another great meme from Dawn!

1. What is your favorite physical characteristic in the opposite sex?
I would have to say it’s a tossup between eyes and smiel

2. What is the first TV show you remember watching as a child?
Rocky and Bullwinkle

3. What is your favorite quotable line from a movie?
“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn” ~ Gone with the Wind

4. What is your favorite kind of sandwich?
Tomato and Mozzarella Panini from Panera Bread

5. How old were you when you got your first kiss?
First grade on the playground… those where the days! haha

6. I don't understand:
Life

7. Your opinion about love at first sight:
I’ll let you know…

8. How does it make you feel when you hear people argue?
Annoyed

9. Have you ever fallen for someone who turned out to be nothing like they seemed?
Oh yeah

10. Do you mind sharing the food that is on your plate with someone?
It has to be someone very very close to me… I don’t like to share my drinks at all!

11. Somewhere, somebody is asking him- or herself whatever happened to you. Who is it?
Good question, let me know if you find out!

12. How did your car get that little scratch/dent?
I live in an apartment building… need I say more?

13. Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in, I am definitely not a morning person

14. Last person to leave you a comment?
Blognut

15. Who out of your friends has the next birthday coming up?
Christa on Thursday!

16. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Robin Hood (the cartoon version)

17. In what position do you sleep?
On my side, with my arm tucked under my pillow

18. How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning?
After the third time my alarm goes off I get up pretty quick

19. What do you have for a ring tone?
I need to know by Ashers

20. What scent is the air freshener in your bathroom?
Wild berry

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    good questions. i just read Dawn's this morning too. you like more about guys than me, right now I hate everything about them.  

  2. blognut said...

    This is a good one! It's fun to find out things like this.

    Happy Monday!  

  3. Children of the 90s said...

    Rocky and Bullwinkle! I love it. I used to watch that with my parents every week.  

  4. ~**Dawn**~ said...

    You had me at tomato & mozzarella. Just a bit if basil & maybe balsamic vinegar... or perhaps some pesto. ::drool::  

  5. CAC muffin said...

    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    HAHAHAHHAHA i can't help but think about.............well you KNOW
    haha I LOVE YOU DEAR you crack me UP!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates