I feel like I just can't seem to get out of this rut I've been in lately. Everytime I talk myself into being positive about things, I get hit with some new wonderful disaster. I know life is full of ups and downs and I feel like I'm just whining about it to you all the time, but I really a change of pace and some good things to happen for a little while so I can get out of this.
I have started smoking again after two months of completely quitting, but since I did I have finally been able to sleep without waking up more than a few times. I'm hoping once things get back to a better place I can quit again, I really do not want to keep smoking.
On Sunday I managed to get a nice gash in my head from being hit by a rock that was kicked up by a car during the race I was at. It closed up ok, but it turns out that when you take a shower it opens back up. I haven't washed my hair in two days and it is absolutely disgusting but I cannot take the nausiating feeling if it opens back up. I'm going to try to hold out until tomorrow. At least I'm alone at work for the rest of week so no one else has to endure my awful hair!
Well that's enough whining for today. I'm trying to remain optimistic about things and just keep reminding myself that I have a lot to look forward to starting in a couple weeks with the summer tour.
Sometimes you have to let go of the life raft and just swim for it...
Labels: Me


Hopefully everything shapes up soon! Would a baseball cap cover the dirty hair without hitting the gash on your head? That's my favorite alternative to washing my hair sometimes. :)
Hope things get better soon!
Yipe. I hope your head heals soon.
If I can offer any kind of advice on the smoking it's this, when you eventually quit again, try drinking a nice warm cup of Chamomile tea about an hour before you go to bed. I don't know why, but it really helped me make it through rough nights after I quit (this last time around). Good luck.
good things happen to good people love and you are the best i know! :) hang in there at least for another month and I'll be on my way up! PS asked James D about flying with him up there :)
Ouch! I would be whiny if I couldn't wash my hair too.
Holy crap - I think you have every right to whine considering all that crap going on. I sure hope your head heals very soon. Take care and get some rest!! Deep breathing works wonders for relaxation & stress relief...sounds silly but it works.
here's to wishing you a healing head! sounds awful! i think i've been feeling a bit like life isn't just going smooth lately... i've definitely been on an up and down ride for a while, since spring really started i think. i'm hoping by next friday when i'm flying halfway across the country for a week vacation in the mountains that things will start looking up for good at least for a while...