Good morning bloggy friends! Sorry for my lack of communication the last few days, there's just been so much going on here.
Friday night I had a great night out with my friends and met some new really cool people. Unfortunately the night went down hill once we left the bar (as it always seems to do with a crowd of drunk people), but oh well, I won't dwell on the negative.
Sunday night I ended up having to make a hospital run for a friend that got hurt racing, but thankfully he is going to be just fine. I also managed to get hit in the head with a rock that got kicked up by a race car, but my head is harder than a rock so no permanent damage there, just some blood and a gash that will heal.
Last night my friend Jeff made a surprise appearance in Indy all the way from North Carolina. It was great to get to spend a little time with him and finally meet his beautiful baby girl Tessa. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen, so full of energy and always laughing.
Things should slow down for me now, well until next weekend at least when the Summer Tour starts! Offspring and Dropkick Murphys will kick off my little tour a week from this Saturday then it's non stop action for the next two months!
Well, that's it for now. I will try to get somethings posted tonight. Have a great day!
Labels: Happy things, Me, Random crap


Sounds like a good weekend - glad your friend wasn't hurt too badly.
Hope you won't be too busy to pick up an award ;)
http://kittydesignes.blogspot.com