I originally started this blog as way to get my creativity back and hopefully work myself into writing fulltime. I am pleasantly surprised to say a mere 3 ½ months later it has become so much more than that.
I found so much more than what I was looking for. I really didn’t expect anyone to read it, except maybe my mom. I never expected to have 31 people reading my posts and that is so cool I can’t even tell you. It’s nice to know that people actually want to hear what I have to say and find it interesting.
I’ve also found some cool friends along the way and it means a lot to have support from people who are going through the same kinds of things or who have at least been there.
So thank you to all of my blogosphere friends and followers!!
Labels: Friends and Family, Happy things, Me
4 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You're welcome! I feel the same way...isn't blogging FABULOUS?!?!
That really is the best thing about blogging, it's like a whole support system of friends out there that you never would have known otherwise.
I just found your blog, it's fun! (I like the pink :) ) Blogging is fabulous...I never thought I'd be one of those "internet people", but I totally am!
You're very welcome!