A little pick me up...

There's been so much going on lately that I really needed a little pick me up... something special to make me smile. And then I spotted these gems and couldn't help myself. I LOVE these shoes!!!




7 comments:

  1. Andrea said...

    OOOooohhh I already see the matching outfit! *sigh* LOL  

  2. blognut said...

    Those are very cool. Do the straps rub your ankles?  

  3. Fidgeting Gidget said...

    How CUTE!! I've been looking at something similar lately, but I need a major pedi before I show my ugly feet!  

  4. CAC muffin said...

    Holy Cuteness! I LOVE!  

  5. Anonymous said...

    They look nice on some people, but I don't think I'd wear them.. Not my style! Hahah!!

    Tagged you in my blog, by the way :)  

  6. ♥ Braja said...

    Damn. I need Ninja skills?? :)))  

  7. Teach.Workout.Love said...

    those shoes are cuteeeee!!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates