I got this ridiculously long meme from One Day In Paris. Check out her blog and see her answers as well.
Fashion Pet Peeve(s)?
When people dress a certain way to try to fit in and it’s obviously not who they are
What is your favorite piece of clothing you own?
Levi’s jeans
Which color dominates your wardrobe?
Black
Favorite designer?
I don’t make enough money to worry about designers
What is your dream job?
Travel the world and write about people and places I go
Who do you want to meet in person?
George Clooney
What's your favorite type of music?
Punk
What are you listening to right now?
Ipod on random
What would make today special?
If someone actually did something nice for me instead of asking or expecting something of me or trying to make me feel bad so they can feel better
What is your all time favorite perfume?
Happy Heart by Clinique (kind of ironic isn’t it)
What is your favorite make up brand?
Either Clinique or Bobbie Brown
Any favorite models?
haha! Yeah, the one I met the other night… Aiden Turner
If you could be or look like anyone in the world, who would it be?
Someone beautiful and happy
Favorite comfort food?
mashed potatoes and homemade bread
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Cash, a huge wad of cold hard cash
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Don’t really like ice cream that much
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
NYC
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Home, I just really want to go home right now for a few days
What is your favorite weather?
Sunny, beach weather
What would you like to learn to do?
Good question, I’m trying to figure that one out
Which language do you want to learn?
I don’t really think I have a preference… maybe an old language that isn’t spoken much anymore
What is your most challenging goal right now?
Feeling better about myself and life
If you had 1000 bucks now, what would you spend it on?
I would pay my credit card bill down… pathetic huh
What do you look for in a friend?
T-R-U-S-T
What is your current obsession?
Finding a better life for myself
Where were you 3 hours ago?
Doctor’s
Who are you in love with?
No one… I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing
Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Umm, not that I recall
Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My colored pen
When is the last time you went to the mall?
A few weeks ago I guess
Are you wearing socks right now?
No
Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes
When was the last time you drove out of town?
April to Bloomington for The Casualties concert
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, but I did see Angels and Demons the other week. It was sooo close to being an awesome movie, but they went a little too far in parts. Still worth seeing though
Are you hot?
Not exactly how I would categorize myself
What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet coke
What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a black shirt
Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car wash – nowhere to wash it at the apartment
Last food that you ate?
Mashed potatoes
Where were you last week at this time?
Indianapolis Motor Speedway watching practice
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope, no cash to purchases right now
When is the last time you ran?
Winchester last year when Tracy’s car flipped
What's the last sporting event you watched?
Indy 500
What is your favorite animal?
Doggies
Your dream vacation?
A world tour
Last person's house you were in?
Wade’s
Worst injury you've ever had?
I’ve had so many it’s tough to say which one was the worst. Maybe when I was 5 and split my chin open to the bone
Do you miss anyone right now?
Yeah, a lot
Last play you saw?
Phantom of the Opera
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
It wouldn’t be a secret if I told now would it
What are your plans for tonight?
Sleep, hopefully
Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Jake
Next trip you are going to take?
NYC!!! Hopefully soon
Ever go to camp?
No, I hate anything having to do with that word
Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yeah, believe it or not, I was decently smart back then
What do you want to know about the future?
If it’s ever going to get any better, and if someday I might actually be happy
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Always
Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Just went this morning
Where is your best friend?
Somewhere not with me
How is your best friend?
I don’t know anymore
Do you have a tan?
Working on it
Do you collect anything?
Nope
Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Hmmm… probably should leave that one unsaid
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
A few years ago when I was drafting through the Carolina mountains
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
When I was 5 maybe
What does your last text message say?
That’s where I’d go if I had the chance!
Do you like hot sauce?
Yep
Last time you took a shower?
Last night
Do you need to do laundry?
Nope, got it all done on Saturday
What is your heritage?
English, Scottish, German and Czech
Are you someone's best friend?
I don’t know that answer to that anymore
Are you rich?
Nope, my life would sure as hell be a lot better if I was
What were you doing at 12am last night?
Unsuccessfully trying to sleep
Rules :
1. Respond : Answer the questions in your blog.
2. Replace the question you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. I didn't though.
3. Tag 8 people.
Please go ahead and tag yourself if you are interested… it’s incredibly long, but fun.
Labels: Me


That *is* a long one, but it asks good questions {as opposed to most memes}.
I might just have to steal it!
Like you, I would totally have a house paid for in NYC (I love it there) and I wear Clinique make-up too.