A few questions for Monday

I borrowed this one from Dawn. She has the best questions on her page, so check her out...

1. When I look down, I see…
A pair of black flip flops

2. What three things do you think of when I say vinegar?
I have no idea on this one. Maybe I don’t cook enough or something.

3. When is the last time you got lost and what happened?
A couple weeks ago when I randomly decided to drive to Fort Wayne and didn’t have my gps or a map in the car. I called my mom, like always, and she looked it up on the internet and gave me directions.

4. Pick out the most important item in your purse and tell why it’s important to you…
My debit card is there. I guess that’s the most important. There’s really just a bunch of crap in my purse.

5. When is the last time you went to the playground and swung on the swings?
I can’t think of the last time I’ve even thought about it. I love being on the swings. Damn, now I miss it.

6. What would it take for you to reconcile with your greatest enemy?
There is nothing on this earth that could ever make that happen.

7. What is something you swore you would never do in your youth that you are doing now?
Settling for something other than what I want.

8. Name five of your least favorite ice cream flavors…
Bubble gum flavor I do not like, I don’t eat a lot of ice cream so I don’t think I’ve tried that many flavors.

9. Does time heal all wounds?
No, some never heal.

10. If you could hear one song to never hear again what would it be?
I’m too Sexy by Drop Dead Fred… man, I hate that song!

11. Someone has hung a sign around your neck and you have to wear it all day. What does it say?
Loser Magnet

12. If you had to be trapped in a tv show for an entire month, what would it be?
Art Attack… show on the Travel Channel that goes to museums all over the world.

13. What were the last five songs you listened to?
Currently listening to the Deadly Sins album on random… Unpaid Bills, Freshly Minted Royalty, Dial Tone, Non-Believers, and Open Casket.

14. If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?
I’m already invisible; just ask the people who bump into me walking down the street or the car that cut me off on the interstate yesterday.

15. What comes to mind when I say the word pink?
My pink sneakers… I love them (they were $1).

16. You’ve just received the fantastic news that you and a guest have won an all-expenses-paid trip to Destination Unknown. The catch is: 1. You leave NOW. 2. You can only bring the clothes on your back. 3. You’ll find out where you are going when you get there. Are you going to go? What clothes will you be traveling in? And lastly, where do you secretly hope Destination Unknown is? Where do you hope it’s not?
Absolutely going to go… Jeans and black t-shirt with flip flops… I would be happy if it were Europe, the beach, or anywhere fun… I would hope it was no where cold or nature-like.

17. How do you eat your M&M’s?
By color

18. Would you rather spend the night in an igloo in the freezing cold or on a wooden raft in the middle of the ocean?
That’s an easy one… a raft. I absolutely hate being cold.

19. What three sounds do you love?
Music, Music, Music

20. Describe the kitchen in the house in which you grew up…My grandfather made all of the cabinets, had a black and white checkered floor. That’s all I really remember.

6 comments:

  1. Children of the 90s said...

    Haha, I don't think of anything when I hear the word vinegar either. Also, I love Art Attack! I always thought it would be fun to be on one of those travel channel shows.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Uh oh - how come the comments thing is back @ the top? Anyway, I love the sign that you are wearing - I'm wearing the same one.  

  3. ~**Dawn**~ said...

    5. I know huh? Just being reminded of the swings made me want to find a playground.

    7. This is the absolute worst feeling. I was caught in this trap for a long long time. I hope you find your way out of it too. Nothing is worse than knowing you're settling.

    17. What color do you eat first? When I separate mine by color, I always eat them in this order: yellow-orange-green-brown-blue-red. I have no idea why.  

  4. msprimadonna67 said...

    Vinegar? That's a weird question! This was a fun list to read: )  

  5. blognut said...

    Fun list. I, too, was confused by the vinegar and then briefly distracted trying to figure how I'd answer that question.

    I came up with Easter eggs, and that's it.  

  6. Fidgeting Gidget said...

    vinegar...

    I would say:

    Fish and chips
    Apple Cider vinegar
    And........it makes me think of when I have to clean my teacup with baking soda and vinegar to get the grime out. Holy smokes, imagine what it does to my teeth if it stains a cup that bad!

    I snickered when you mentioned Ft. Wayne. That'a half hour away from where I grew up...it's weird for me to think that people in my blogosphere could actually be familiar with the same places as me! :)  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates