Special Words...

I just had to share with you the best thing someone has said to me lately. It may sound a little strange since you have no idea what the conversation was, but honestly it was something nice to hear. Well, at least most of it…

“If you push me away, I will hit you… and I will still be here.”

7 comments:

  1. Fidgeting Gidget said...

    That's a nice thing for someone to say...sounds like unconditional friendship/love to me. :)  

  2. knight said...

    word to gidget. you need friends who will smack you if you do something stupid but will be there no matter what.  

  3. msprimadonna67 said...

    Totally works, even without the context.  

  4. Anonymous said...

    awesome!!  

  5. blognut said...

    I love it! I may use it.  

  6. CAC muffin said...

    tough love baby! :)
    I thought you would like to know twitter post you missed today
    "dear lil fellow, Sometimes when Iam talking to you a can feel my cheeks getting rosey like yours. Its uncomfortable. Love, muffin"
    I thought you would get a kick out of that!
    MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU  

  7. Teach.Workout.Love said...

    awe thats sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates