Songs I would be happy never hearing again

I found this prompt on Plinky.com to give your three least favorite songs. Since I haven't been able to do any music reviews for the last couple weeks, I thought this would be a good hold over until The Casualties review coming the end of next week.


Barbie Girl by Aqua

This is probably the most annoying sound I've ever heard. I listen to a lot of different types of music, but I just cannot get into people with creepy voices singing about Barbie and Ken.

I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred

Really... too sexy... is that what you call it? Cuz you just look like a creepy old bald man trying to look cool, which still just makes a creepy old man.

Mmm Mmm Mmm by Crash Test Dummies

This is the kind of song that will give little kids nightmares. The lyrics are wierd to say the least, I'm all for originality but this song just bugs me. And the humming that makes up the chorus makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I only know one of the three songs you listed (I'm too Sexy), but if the other 2 are as bad as that one, then I'm sure I wouldn't like them either.

    Neat blog topic!  

  2. Andrea said...

    I'm too sexy to leave a comment, too sexy..lol  

  3. Frogs in my formula said...

    I was just about to do a similar post. I agree 100% with Barbie Girl. I'd be happy to never hear anything by Fleetwood Mac, Journey or Elton John. For starters...  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates