10 things you never wanted to know

Well I’ve been tagged by my lovely friend Crystal to tell you 10 Useless facts about me that you couldn’t live without knowing. Here it is, more facts than you ever wanted to really know about me.

1. I am addicted to Diet Coke. I have managed to quit smoking, chocolate and a plethora of other bad habits but you will have to pry my DC from my cold dead hands.

2. My mom is the best thing in my life. She supports all of my crazy ideas and my severe impulsiveness. She’s honest but does not judge me. And she’s been there for me every day of my life without fail.

3. I have lived in thirteen different homes in my life, in three states. So far…

4. I have a very hard time hiding my emotions, but there are very few people who will ever know the details behind them. Although, I am working on being better about that by having the blog.

5. I have a very clear sense of right and wrong, which my mom says I’ve had all of my life.

6. I don’t really care much for sweets, but I am absolutely addicted to Alternative Baking Co cookies! (see previous post about the ABC)

7. I am a vegetarian.

8. I am freakishly tall and have struggled with being insecure about it my entire life. It’s difficult to be a girl who is 5’ 10” and loves loves loves super high heels. Sometimes I buy them, but never actually where them.

9. I want to do something in my life that makes a positive impact on the world and at least one person in it.

10. I want to travel the world without a map.

4 comments:

  1. msprimadonna67 said...

    When my mom had a two week stay in the hospital, she had a steady stream of people smuggling in Diet Cokes for her--she was addicted to them too. I myself have jumped labels, but I am no less addicted to Diet Pepsi than she was to Diet Coke.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    I'm on the other end of that height spectrum - only 5'4" here - wish I was at least 5'7". Oh well!!

    My mom is also the best!!  

  3. Anonymous said...

    oh and when you go to travel the world w/o a map - call me so I can go!!  

  4. CAC muffin said...

    i love it!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates