Thought of the day

Wouldn’t it be nice to just get lost, even if only for a few days or hours? Wouldn’t it be nice to fade into the shadows of the tall buildings and pretend, if only for a moment, that you were someone completely different than yourself?

3 comments:

  1. Andrea said...

    I hear ya...hell I would take a whole week;)  

  2. Eeli said...

    KekeLyn! I am so glad you commented lol because I've been trying to search for your blog via the coffee shop and the aarchives are such apain to get through haha.

    W O W. I feel the exact same way almost everyday. I think this is why i take late night walks or runs. Since it FEELS like I've been transported to some other location/time/world? But we must be grateful for what we DO have and musn't forget how blessed we are :)

    Hope you're well!! :)  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Yes, it would be AWESOME to get lost for a day or so, especially in NYC. The free time alone would be awesome, I'm craving it. I get NO alone time these days.  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates