Since things have been so crazy lately, I thought it was important to remind myself of the things in my life that I am thankful for. Here are my top 5…
My Mom and sister for their support no matter what life throws at me
Good friends who I know I can count on to be in my corner
Music to keep me sane
The fact that I survived my first Midwest winter in 10 years
And the most comfortable bed on earth where no matter what is going on, I can always rest
~ It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees ~
~ The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand in times of challenge and controversy ~
~ I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul ~
Labels: Friends and Family, Happy things, Me
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


All good things to make you thankful! Great list.