I’m at a loss for something interesting to write about today. Maybe it’s stress or maybe I’m just lazy, but I haven’t been able to come up with one single good idea that I can write about to keep you riveted to my blog. I haven’t even done anything interesting in the lately, except for the Ashers concert, which you should all read my review on here.
So, I guess I can take a minute to let you know about some upcoming concerts I plan to go to and review for the blog. First one, Street Dogs and Ashers, will be playing at Uncle Pleasant in Louisville Kentucky on March 3rd. As we’ve already learned from reading my last review, Ashers puts on a great show and I’m really excited to see Street Dogs. The following day (Mar 4th), Dropkick Murphy’s will be playing at the Egyptian room at Murat in Indy. This group has been around for several years and I hear they are one of the best live shows around.
If anyone has any suggestions for reviews of interesting things coming up around Indy, let me know. Apparently this place is pretty dead in the winter so I am definitely looking forward to summer.
That’s it for today kiddies; hopefully tomorrow I will have something to glue your attention to the computer and my blog.
Labels: Music, Random crap


well if you are all out of ideas, maybe my last post on http://inducedmetamorphosis.blogspot.com/ could help :)
wish you well, A.